Monday 3 August 2015

....Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge












At the beginning of this year, I challenged myself to get into reading again.

I wanted to start reading again because I thought it would be a good replacement for my pre-bedtime social media check up. Also, I overthink WAY too much sometimes and having a good book on the go gives me something else to focus on. This gives my busy brain a chance to calm down *thumbs up*
Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the odd rummage through various social media platforms before bed, but not every night.

Now, I'm a person who works best when there is a target to try and achieve. Dare I say, I work best under pressure. So I set off to find a reading challenge and that's when I came across the Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge. 

It's SOOOO simple that I think you should all get involved!

Here's what you need to do!

  1. Visit Goodreads
  2. Make a FREE account 
  3. Set your goal for the rest of 2015
  4. Add a book each time you finish one 
  5. Watch as you slowly reach your end goal

I have aimed to read 10 books in 2015. I've only read 4 so far but I'm on my 5th and there is still time yet!!

Want to see what books I've read? 
You can take a look at my profile here


I'd love to hear about any of your reading goals and also if you've got any book recommendations for me!

Big loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment