Sunday 9 August 2015

...WHYdance?

As some of you may or may not know, I'm currently involved in a very exciting project called

WHYdance?


What is WHYdance? & why is it so exciting? - I hear you ask.  

Here's everything you need to know =] 

WHAT is it? 

WHYdance? is a BRAND NEW blog created by a collective of TEN young writers. The blog itself is written for anyone and everyone to read but has a specific focus on encouraging young people to get involved, participate and (maybe one day) decide to take up Dance as a possible career. 

Te blog itself will contain blog posts, conversations between collective members, dance professionals, undergraduates, graduates etc... & features written by artists, companies and/or organisations. 

WHY is it exciting?

It's exciting because it's a unique project that I'm rather passionate about. I've always focused on sharing information and creating new opportunities for young people. WHYdance? is another platform for me to share what I know and shed some light upon my experience of working & training within the dance sector. 

HOW can I get involved? 
  1. Check out the blog ----> HERE!
  2. Find us on Facebook
  3. Follow us on Twitter 
  4. Follow us on Instagram at @whydancee
  5. Email us at whydancee@gmail.com
It would be lovely to hear from you if you'd like to get involved. Whether it's something you're interested in reading, something you'd like to write a feature for or simply to recommend artists, companies & organisations you'd like to see features from. 

LET US KNOW!!

Big loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment