Wednesday 20 May 2015

...#happydays for ONE YEAR!

That's it, you read it right! 

I have posted a picture on my Instagram every day for ONE YEAR!! (well it's slightly over now as I have been totally useless in writing this post) =[ 

Like many people, last year I jumped onto the band wagon and took on the #100happydays challenge. Those of you, who may have been hiding under a rock last year/travelling somewhere deep and exotic and don't know what I harping on about... The challenge was to post a picture to one of the many social media platforms every day for 100 days. The idea is that you have to post something that has made you happy that day. 

I loved this! I think it is important to focus on the things that make you happy! It is ever so easy to constantly focus upon the negative aspects of our lives...

Something bad happened at work today

I wish that I was fitter/healthier/slimmer/more toned/prettier/taller/shorter BLAH BLAH BLAH

Is it worth it?

Maybe I shouldn't have said that? Oh god, do they hate me? they probably hate me, dear lord WHY?

What am I doing with my life?

...and so on and so on!

So I took on the challenge, unaware that I would get instantly hooked and end up posting everyday for a year! That's right, a whole 365 days - MADNESS, I tell ya! 

As for all of us, a lot has changed in my lift over the past year and I thought it would be nice to share some of my favourite photos with you all =] 

Catch ups with friends

My first ever cake pops made for Easter! 

I developed a ridiculous obsession with Lush Bath Bombs

I choreographed FAME The Musical for Park House School 

Bruce and I went on a lovely winter walk

Russell loves Christmas and boxes

I met Monty the Penguin =] 
I went rock climbing for the first time & did alright!

BESTIVAL 2014

I went to Norwich for the first time 

I got this beauty tattooed on my thigh

PAINT!!


Now I challenge you all to start your own #100happydays and I look forward to seeing all of your pictures!

If you want to check out the rest of my pictures from the past year, you can find me on Instagram under the username _stephanieemma_

Big Loves, 

Steph xxx




2 comments:

  1. Love the penguin picture! And I think it's amazing you've taken up the challenge for a whole year, don't you start missing it now?
    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not missing it as I am carrying on!! I am currently on day umber 381 - who knows how long i'll carry on for xxx

      Delete